Cape Howe News:
Wonderful Winter is here and so are our special deals. Stay 3 nights or more from now until the end of August and receive a $20 per night discount.
That's $60+ in your pocket to enjoy an authentic local experience and make true connections. Think:
- head up the road to a cosy afternoon session at Boston Brewery and enjoy a meal by the fire pit at the awarded Best Regional Casual Dining Venue in WA.
- follow the wine trails to sample some of the best local wines from magical cellar doors where you are greeted by the maker who's more than happy for a chat.
- pick up a basket full of the freshest local produce from the Albany Farmers Markets or Boat Shed Markets then back to snuggle up and indulge your senses.
- sample Australia's BEST Fish and Chip Restaurant at Hooked on Middleton Beach - WOW - as fresh as it gets.
- wind up the day with a cocktail or two at WA's awarded Best Bar - Liberte in Albany.
So much to see and do in this unexploited, unexplored, unpretentious, unbelievably exhilarating and altogether AMAZING SOUTH COAST.
Book online now.
It's the way holidays used to be.
No Place Like Home
In 2016/17 we toured 10 months around Australia in our caravan. We traveled 33,300 kms through every state and territory (yes, we even took the caravan over to Tasmania on the ferry). We saw a lot of wonderful things, experienced a lot of beautiful places, met a lot of sensational people, ate, drank and indulged in the fabulous local produce. We've climbed mountains, forded streams and found our dream. After 300 days on the road we decided that there is no better place than home! Lowlands Beach - we're here to stay!!! Love the quietness, stillness, calmness, fresh air, no traffic lights for 400kms, ahhhhh the serenity. We'd love you to come and experience it for yourself. Come share our paradise. Gaynor & David Clarke - Owners & Hosts
"The Gold List of Australian Accommodation, by Star Ratings Australia, showcases the best of Australian accommodation, celebrating independently rated properties that rank the highest across millions of guest reviews from websites all around the world.
The 2017 Gold List of Australian Accommodation celebrates those properties who continue to exceed guest expectations at every turn.
Congratulations again goes to Cape Howe Cottages for the 3rd consecutive years listing in the State Top 10 for Self Catering Accommodation."
Lonely Planet Guide
We are thrilled to be again included in the latest edition of the Lonely Planet Guide for Australia, and we are listed as one of the "Best Places to Stay" and the "Top Choice" for accommodation in Denmark - Western Australia. Having used Lonely Planet Guides ourselves we have found them invaluable tools for travelling. We have many guests telling us that they found us in the Lonely Planet Guides so we know they are a very well respected publication !!
The Lonely Planet Guide states: "Our promise...You can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about, each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage, and you can rely on us to tell it like we see it."